…that make me constantly and undeniably happy.
In no particular order.
- Two hour phone calls about nothing and everything that feel like they only spanned fifteen minutes.
- Exchanging “I love you” in a mumbled half-asleep state while snuggled perfectly.
- Silences when we have nothing to say, but aren’t awkward or uncomfortable, just there enjoying the others’ company.
- Meeting for lunch mostly just to see each other in the middle of the day.
- Sharing love with two amazing people, without restrictions or boundaries, but often with a good dose of overanalyzation. ;)