June was a busy month for me (aren’t they usually?), but also my most active month on here thus far. I got a lot of what I wanted posted, and also started up a bunch of drafts which I never finished, but there’s always time this month.
In June, Master and I had a lot of discoveries and improvements to our relationship, getting to a very good place, a place where I feel comfortable going in deeper and exploring myself and my role in our relationship, as shown by a few posts. I was able to get deeper into my submission to him, analyzing and discovering it in new ways.
I also began posting more non-personal things than previously: video clips, links to conference information and anthologies, and some general information type things within the topics outlined in the subtitle of the blog. I also posted in my first and second sugasm’s (and plan on more in the future), and met a new friend.
Now, the post roundup, going down the subjects of the title and subtitle of the blog, aka my identities and my topics:
- Misogyny is like Jazz: Women know it when they hear it – A fun short from The Daily Show on the misogyny shown in the primary election regarding Hillary Clinton.
- Vibrator Advert – an amusing little ad very pro-vibrators in a very funny way. “Possibly the best vibrator ad… ever.”
- First Review! – my first review for EdenFantasys of the remote controlled butterfly.
- Waterproof Wabbit Vibe – my review of the Waterproof Wabbit Vibe on Eden Fantasys.
- Bondage Duckie and EdenFantasys Update – my review of the Bondage I Rub My Duckie sex toy on EdenFantasys.
- Colt Shower Shot on EdenFantasys – my review of the Colt Shower Shot Anal Kit/Enema Device is now up on Eden Fantasys.
- Fun Facts About the Clitoris – information from a BBC article and Betty Dodson drawing the internal clitoris
- Popped the Sugasm Cherry – my first submission of Thunderfuck to Sugasm.
- Gimme that Sweet Sweet Sugasm – my second submission of The Perfect Cure for Grumpyness to Sugasm.
- BBW Shibari by Hikari Kesho – Kind of speaks for itself, a sample image and link to Hikari Kesho’s work.
- Spilling Over: A Fat Queer Anthology – Information about an anthology coming out, submissions are due by December 1, 2008. For more information, click the link!
- Femme Conference 2008: The Architecture of Femme – Information about Femme2008: “an international conference celebrating queer femininities”
- In Case You’re Hiding Under a Rock Somewhere – My post on the legalizing of same-sex marriage in California, and my thoughts on marriage in general.
- Jon Stewart on Gay Marriage – A clip from The Daily Show regarding legalization of same-sex marriage.
- Obama vs. McCain on Queers – Two videos regarding how each of our presidential candidates feel about queer issues.
- The Aim of Discussion is This – The aftermath of the trip Master and I took, musings about our relationship, the steps we were beginning to take to restore or revamp it, and questioning my Dominant side.
- Transformation at a Good Pace – Similar to the previous, information about the changes we worked on in our relationship.
- Thunderfuck – Orgasm frustration and fucking during a wonderful thunderstorm.
- The Perfect Cure for Grumpyness – How helplessness, bondage, and submitting help me get rid of grumpy feelings.
- Impromptu Ravishment Play – Thoughts on ravishment/rape play, my ideas of my reasons for desiring it, and the (impromptu) scenario which Master and I engaged in.
- Cuntpet Revisited, Or: A Horrible slave, but a Wonderful cuntpet – A long detailed account of my “power identity” aka what it means to be a “cuntpet.”